Hotel finance & hospitality lending
We can accommodate your business's growth
CWB Franchise Finance works with many nationally-known hotel brands.
We understand hotel owner and developers looking for a partner to help them take their business to the next level through acquisitions, new construction, remodels and more.
We get to know you – forming relationships, asking the right questions, understanding your industry – so that we can provide you with the right financial solutions.
We work hard to be not just productive for you, but proactive.
Types of loans
Focused expertise leads to custom solutions
- With over 90 years of combined experience in the hotel financing industry, our team gets up to speed quickly on your business.
- We get to know you - forming relationships, asking the right questions, understanding your industry - so that we can provide you with the right custom financing solution that works for your business and helps achieve your goals.
- Our expertise doesn’t end once your loan is funded - our team's industry-specific expertise means CWB Franchise Finance helps solve a wide range of business challenges and common concerns.
- CWB Franchise Finance is a division of Canadian Western Bank, which means you have access to full-service business and personal banking with responsive service and common-sense financial solutions.
Get started with hotel financing
CWB Franchise Finance’s dedicated specialists work with you to understand your business and its unique challenges to create a custom financing solution.
Our staff will need the information below to get started on your loan request. Additional information may be requested to help us get familiar with your business and plans.
- Financial statements
- Trailing 12 month detailed income statement
- Year-to-date income statement current balance sheet
- Outline of loan request
- Market area report
- Corporate entity ownership summary, showing ownership structure and/or corporate organization chart (including ownership percentage of all entities)
- Resume/biography of key principals and guarantors, including a summary of your business’s operating history
- Three year detailed projections and projection assumption