Restaurant franchise financing solutions
Business loans made to order
CWB Franchise Finance specializes in corporate franchiser- and franchisee-level deals with prominent restaurant brands in Canada.
We understand seasonality, supply fluctuations, trends and other factors that affect restaurant cash flow, and we structure solutions that work with our clients' businesses.
We get to know you – forming relationships, asking the right questions, understanding your industry – so that we can provide you with the right financial solutions.
We work hard to be not just productive for you, but proactive.
Types of loans
Focused expertise leads to custom solutions
With over 90 years of combined experience in the restaurant financing industry, our team gets up to speed quickly on your business.
We get to know you - forming relationships, asking the right questions, understanding what makes your industry move - so that we can provide you with the right financing solution that works for your business and helps achieve your goals.
Our expertise doesn’t end once your loan is funded - our team's industry-specific expertise means CWB Franchise Finance can help solve a wide range of business challenges and common concerns.
- CWB Franchise Finance is a division of Canadian Western Bank, which means you have access to full-service business and personal banking with responsive service and common-sense financial solutions.
Get started with restaurant financing
CWB Franchise Finance’s dedicated specialists will work to understand your business and its unique challenges to create a custom financing solution for your business.
Our staff will need the information below to get started on your loan request. Additional information may be requested to help us get familiar with your business and plans.
- Financial statements
- Trailing 12 month detailed income statement
- Year-to-date income statement current balance sheet
- Outline of loan request
- Market area report
- Corporate entity ownership summary, showing ownership structure and/or corporate organization chart (including ownership percentage of all entities)
- Resume/biography of key principals and guarantors, including a summary of your business’s operating history
- Three year detailed projections and projection assumptions